Saturday, August 25, 2012

Why Do I Care??

So today has been great but last night I ran into a family member I have not spoken to in months... He apologized for his wrong doings to me but I will be honest I just do not know if I should trust him again. If he can turn so quickly against me 1 time why am I to believe he will not do it again. I am not going to say I am an angel but for the most part all I do is try to help out and be there for my family members when they need me, but I usually end up getting shit on, I guess the saying is true, "The nice guys always finish last"...  but I just don't have it in me to be mean or turn my back on anyone. A lot of times I wish I could be a bitch and just not care but.. I care too much sometimes, is that what gets me into trouble? I care too much about others when they could care less about me....??

No comments:

Post a Comment